12 March 2008

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12, 2008

Today I finished the top of my Owl Wallhanging! I don't know why but I am obsessed with OWLS! I still have to finish back of wallhanging and then machine quilt it, but I think it turned out cute! I have never actually sketched out a pattern before, so this was a first for me.

This weekend, Pat Sloan at Yahoo is having a sewing weekend! Am excited for that and am going to try to get some UFO's finished!

Well, off to bake a Meat Loaf, sounds exciting right? Oh the life of a Domestic Goddess!!!!

Have a great week Ladies,

Mary

5 comments:

  1. I love owls, too! Your wall hanging is so cute and just the right fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I love Owls too! I couldn't resist this fabric! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owls are adorable! I love the fabrics.

    Now you can call yourself a quilt designer! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your owls are sweet! They remind me of a story we read in the first grade reader. I'm glad you enjoyed your first drafting project. Thanks for sharing! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cutie !!!! My sister collects owls, I'm going to show her your blog, she'll be thrilled ! Congrats in your first design, WTG ! Hope you continue to enchant us with more designs ! Quilting hugs, Selmy ;)

    ReplyDelete