02 April 2009

WHAT NEW????



I have just downloaded a bunch of pics that I have taken during the week.

The first one is of our snowfall last Sunday, woke up to a Winter Wonderland.

We are due to have more tonight, lovely, lovely Spring we are having here in Illinois!


Then, I was going through my stash of fabrics and found these really adorable prints...Now I don't know what quite to do with this fabric...does anyone have any ideas????

Then Today, Thurs, met with my mom-in-law and sister-in-law with my Mom and took these pics.... ?Aren't they Sweet...My Mom is in all pink and Dave's Mom is in Red. Robin is Dave's sister and her and I are 2 yrs apart. She and her other sister, Carolyn look alot like Dave! What a sweetheart, she takes great care of Dave's Mom. Well, that's all from me for now, waiting on the snow, working on a Barb and Alma applique project and as really, really, really, waiting for Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOTS OF HUGS, MARY

2 comments:

  1. I just love seeing other peoples families and enjoy the nice things they say. We are lucky gals to have wonderful family members to enjoy and love. That fabric is just so cute. Wish I had an idea for you but I don't. I shall think but that's pretty hard these days, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow, Families and Great Fabric - you are a girl who has everything!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete