14 September 2009

Simple Comforts by Kim Diehl



























OH IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!!

Just when you think you are getting a little head way with projects....a new book comes out! This one I found is by Kim Diehl called "Simple Comforts"! Oh it has 12 lap quilts and I swear I want to make each one...I took some pics of the quilts...they are ALL adorable!! I really want to make each one! Now what do I do???

I have sooooo many unfinished projects like my Missouri Daisies, blocks from Primitive Garden, blocks from When a Cold Wind Blows and then there are THE civil war projects that I haven't even gotten started on, oh I bought all the fabric, but it is still waiting to be cut!!

What to do, What to do....

Don't you just love these quilts by Kim Diehl, I think there is something for everyone, now I just have to use some self-discipline here and get back to the project on hand.... (but I can dream)

Happy Eye Candy!

Sewing Machine Many Hugs,

Mary

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful post, I had not seen this book and of course I have to get it!!! Your quilts are fabulous. The Snowmen quilt is soooo cute. Could you please share the pattern name?
    I am new to blogging and I will follow yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary work on as many make you happy. I would love to make her pomegrante one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary, I just love Kim's quilts. And I agree with you, there are so many I want to make..........sigh..... guess we are all in the same club ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post. I must have this book. It is rare that I find a book that has so many wonderful must-do projects. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased Simple Comforts a while back but have not made anything from it yet. Kim Diehl puts out good quilt books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOhhhh! I so want to do the 5th one down. Why dont you start and we will do a sew along? Thank you for the kind words on my blog....it made my day all the sweeter~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim has a style that I fancy. I have one of her books ~ so far! Wish I had one of each quit from Simple Traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mary, Thanks for coming to my blog! Welcome! There are so many of these quilts I would love to do, I MUST get this book! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures, and for my drool fest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love Kim's quilts. And I agree with you, there are so many I want to make..........sigh..... guess we are all in the same clu

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete