17 November 2009

Sugar Pine Houses


This is what I have been working on today, well, while I was up and around. Have been sick...going on 3 weeks here with cough, fever, seen by dr's, has xrays of chest, blah, blah, blah oh and yes, I got my Flu Shot in September, I have been ordered to rest - HA! What is that I ask you for a Mom????!??!?? So, while working on Missouri Daisy's I found this pattern in my sewing room and I had forgot about it. Now I know what you are all thinking, she doesn't need another project, but it is keeping me sane, so you want to take a peek??? It reminds me of Sugar Plum Cottages even though it is called Sugar Pine Cabins. So I got my big bin of xmas fabric from last year and am trying to make it christmassy (is that a word), I don't know...am having a small problem with figuring out all the cutting...it gives you the measurements for one tree and one house and then you have multiply it by 8 and well when you don't feel that great, it is a little confusing...but am pushing through.

What are you up to today???

Hugs,

Mary
Current Mood - Wiped OutSickly

6 comments:

  1. Mary I know how you feel being sick and all. Every time I got the flu shot I ended up with the worst flu ever and that put an end to me getting the flu shot and haven't gotten it since(knock on wood) You have the same choice in fabrics that I do. The pattern looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something new to entertain you is just what the doctor ordered. I hope you get to feeling better soon. You sure have been under the weather for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the flu shot anymore...the side effects are worse than getting the flu..
    Hope your feeling well soon..
    We all do it Mary...start another project when we have enough started already...keeps us going..take care.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies, I know I can't seem to fight whatever this is is?? I don't think I will ever get a flu shot again, although, drs say that it builds your immunity system up?!?!? Who knows??

    But love hearing from all of you, Hugs, Mary

    And Esteemarlu we do have the same taste in fabric, Karen always love to see what you are up to and Julia love that little house button! Big Hugs to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pattern and those fabrics look cute! Can't wait to see your finished project. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sugar pine cottages! sorry about you being sick

    ReplyDelete