20 December 2009

Cooper...the life of a dog....



Haven't done any sewing lately, instead this is what I am up to:

Taking pictures of Cooper...

On Friday Night, Cooper and I were alone (everyone was at the Blackhawk Game - hockey), so I was busy in our family room putting gifts in boxes, when I noticed he was very, very quiet, so I went into the kitchen and this is what I found..his favorite toy, "teddy bear" was in his mouth and he was "gutting it". Cooper loves, loves, loves to take toys apart - I think it is his breed! But "teddy" was hanging out of his mouth and I thought it was tooo cute, so I grabbed my camera. I really do not walk around with my camera on me, but it was in the other room, so just grabbed it.

Earlier that day when I got up to see youngest off to school, this is Cooper playing "dead dog"...how could one lay and be comfortable - I have no idea, but he loves to lay with his stomach up against my counter. Maybe Cooper has some issues - do Dogs have Issues??? People do so maybe Dogs do to...well, this is what has been happening in my life - Exciting isn't it?? Sometimes I just can't seem to contain all the excitement that happens to me in one day!!!!


Hugs,

Mary
Frosty


3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of cooper. He is adorable. My dog loves to "gut" toys also. Silly dogs. Merry Christmas Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor Teddy! Can you fix him for Cooper? (Or maybe Santa will bring him another one?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya Mary,
    Oooooh so cute! My daughter is visiting today. I called her over to the computer so she could see Coop with his Teddy. You gave us booth a smile and a chuckle.

    Shar

    ReplyDelete