08 March 2010

Borders on!!
















Hi Fellow Bloggers,










Last week I added the borders to my Missouri Daisy Quilt....here are some pics...
the border is purple and yellow and I really liked how it turned out. Now to quilt it - I have to quilt this one by hand not machine so will let you know progress. Went to the quilt store today to get backing for quilt and picked out a pretty purple/brown/yellow small flower.



Also have some cute pics of Cooper...I just couldn't resist, and my computer is up and running and so am very happy!! It's faster now too!! Just loving it,
Hugs to all,
Mary


9 comments:

  1. Love the borders - the quilt is so bright and happy looking. Cooper looks pretty cute too. We used to have a golden lab called Sally. They are great dogs and so very loyal. Looking forward to seeing your progress on the hand quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple was a good choice for the border.
    I was moving some things around in the sewing room this morning and came across the container with my prepared parts for the "Love Letter" applique blocks. How are you doing on yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The border looks great on that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your quilt turned out! The purple border is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the borders look great! The quilt is so pretty
    thanks for sharing
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the borders for the quilt. Makes the "daisies" pop. I would love the make the Missouri Daisy Quilt, could you please tell me where I could find the pattern. Love your blog, you inspire me.....
    stitchninaz@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please tell me what magazine you got the Missouri Daisy Quilt pattern from. I just love your quilt and would love to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilts are beautiful, and so is Cooper. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your comments!! I really like the purple too...in case anyone wants this pattern it can be found in the AUSTRALIAN PATCHWORK & QUILTING MAGAZINE VOL 15 NO 5. I believe you can order back issues through www.apqmagazine.com

    Thank you all again for your kind comments,

    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete