16 September 2011

LITTLE QUILT SWAP 1

Hello Quilting Bloggers,

Would anyone be interested in participating in a Small Quilt Swap???  Size approx 22 x22 inches?  You could make a traditional, contemporary, anything you like, Small Quilt???  I would be the host and I thought since it is September 17th, we could have three months to make it - so December 17th they would be due to swap?? 

What do you think and would anyone be interested???  I will organize it but first wanted to see if anyone would be interested - it would be called SQS1 (small quilt swap 1)???  what do you think...

Hugs,

Mary

7 comments:

  1. That sounds a good idea, Mary - I would be interested thanks!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea. I could use some of my fabrics I get in swaps or the scraps that are overflowing in their boxes! Love small quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Mary. I have not been in a swap lately. Just moved to Eugene, Oregon and our moving truck is due next week. So I will have time to get this done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Ladies, now spread the word...oh I am soooo excited about this! Hugs, Mary
    I will post more info as soon as we get a few more ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, thanks for the invite. I am going to have to pass because I am trying to get some things made for a craft show that me and my daughter are doing.
    I am also trying to work on other things that have deadlines.
    Just not a good time for me. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun Mary, but unfortunately I won't be able to participate due to other commitments. But I look forward to seeing all the quilts in the swap, if you are able to share insights.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete