Ok...here the guidelines,
1. Everyone interested mst have an e-mail address or Blog, so that your partner and I can reach you...
2. The size of our Small Quilt should be around 22" by 22" (please no smaller than 22")...
3. When you email me, please give me your name, address including zip codes AND if you have a blog your blog name and email address. Through email I will contact you.
4. In your email please express what kind of Quilt you want MADE for you. That way I can match up the right person with the right quilt - I will answer all emails and try to fit the right pair of ladies together....
5. Once I have all the information I will email your partner's name, address and quilt preference.
6. DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS OCTOBER 6TH.
7. DEADLINE TO MAIL OUT WHAT YOU MADE SHOULD BE BY DECEMBER 1, 2011.
and if you do not wish to Swap overseas, please tell me in your email info.
Once you receive your Quilt, please post a picture. If you do not have a blog, just forward me the picture and I will post the picture on my blog.
Any questions you can contact me at my email: email@example.com.
So far, we have about 6 ladies...and finally, these Little Quilts can be machine or hand pieced and machine or hand quilted. And remember, "Quality" of your homemade Quilt...I think we all understand to swap your work, is very personal to each Quilter and we all strive to do our Best.
Have fun!!!! I am sooooo excited to get this started!
Lots of Quilting Hugs,