04 February 2013

Winter Rose, Part III

Hi Everyone,

Well, have been working on my Winter Rose Wallhanging and have finished the first two blocks and 3rd block is pinned not basted yet, but couldn't help but take a pic:  what do you think?  I am loving making these blocks, they aren't too big that they are awkward to hand sew, just the right size,



 Also, went to my fav fabric store and I know I shouldn't have, but, I did, so here is a sneak peak at some yummy fabrics:

What I am going to do,have no idea, couldn't resist, actually went to buy the pink and white stripe fabric and this is what I came out with!! 
Well, Happy Snowy Monday here in Illinois...

Hugs,

Mary

5 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work on the rose blocks. You will have the 4th block done in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I can send you shopping for me. LOL. LUV your purchase and also your Rose blocks. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is gorgeous! I will so enjoy seeing this quilt come together. It's exactly my kind of quilt.

    Your shopping trip made me smile - you must be my twin! That's exactly how I come home from a quilt shop. At least you came home with what you went for. I've been known to get so excited withy all the new things that I forget to buy what I went for in the first place!

    ReplyDelete