29 May 2015

Step 1 - Baby Quilt

Happy Friday everyone! I have all my triangles cut for a very Special Baby Quilt I am making for my Best Friend's daughter. The new mom wants greys and whites, so I tried to stay true to what she wanted and have picked oranges, greens, greys, yellows and whites. More pics to follow: But this is what I am working on this weekend:
With my camera you can't really see the grey/yellow/white fabric, but if you double click you can see the fabric. Well, it will be a very busy, fun weekend, Lots of Quilting Hugs, Mary

5 comments:

  1. I think the pinwheel blocks will make a very nice design for a baby quilt. When my kids were babies, all you saw were pastel pink, blue and yellow. Times have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she wanted grey and whites so I popped some oranges and greens in...I hope she likes it!! This is for a really great friends daughter, I've known her since I was 15😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pattern is by fig tree but I'm changing it a bit☺️😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the addition of orange and green. Grays and white are so popular these days! Pinwheels are a great block to use for a baby!

    ReplyDelete